Write Your Own (Heart-Inspired) Story This Year.
To write YOUR own (Heart-Inspired) story – the story of your living your life in the way you’ve always wanted.
Until now, you may think that you’ve been writing your own story.
You have – and your story has been heavily influenced by your parents, your upbringing, and your external surroundings.
Your story was influenced by the unconscious agreements that you made with your parents and family – what happened during your childhood, the relationship you had with your parents, and who provided you with empathy and emotional support.
It’s time to rewrite your unconscious story and create a new path for yourself.
You have everything you need inside of you to rewrite your story.
When you feel sad, disappointed, anxious or scared – and feel that you can’t handle what’s happening in your life – you can reach out for support – create a bridge and walk over it – and the support you need will be there.
Many of us don’t know ourselves very well, and we aren’t connected to what we value and care about.
When we do know what we care about, we often don’t build our lives around what is most important to us.
Are you living a life that is deeply connected to what you care about and value?
Here’s how to begin to write your own story – based on who you truly are, what you truly want in your life and what you care about:
1) Take time to find out what you value and truly care about: you can find a Values Assessment on the Deeper Connections Facebook page. Commit yourself to those values.
2) Understand your unconscious or unwritten agreements with everyone in your life: What rules are you following? Where did they come from? Do these rules still resonate with you or do they weigh you down?
3) Take stock of your relationships, work and family responsibilities: Do you have boundaries in place? Are you carrying too much of a burden at work and in your relationships? Would you like to lighten the load? Why don’t you?
4) What are the agreements you have with yourself?: Are you open to looking at them closely to determine if they are still serving you? Let’s look closely and let go of what’s dragging you down.
5) Find a partner, guide, or professional pathfinder to help you navigate your way: You’ve done it your way a long time and it may not feel like it works for you any longer. Allow yourself to be supported and you’ll give yourself the space to be able to let go of what holds you back, keeps you stuck or freezes you with fear.
Know that there’s a new path waiting for you – and that you may not be able to see the path clearly yet.
You must have faith.
This path will allow you to move toward something real, authentic and valuable to you.
You will move beyond your family history, responsibilities and all the barriers that exist within you that keep you from what you truly love and from living what’s in your heart.
It’s time for something new.
You can learn to cultivate loving feelings within yourself and move those loving feelings out into every aspect of your world.
First, you will have to practice faith and offer forgiveness – then, ultimately, take a risk and leap.
It feels scary, so many people don’t do it.
When you move through your fear, you will find your courage on the other side – and many personal rewards will be found when you take the risk.
You will begin to know yourself deeply, trust yourself and understand who you are and the part you play in the world.
Many things in your life will shift, and things will begin to surface in your life that you hadn’t dreamed of.
Your (heart-inspired) life will begin to unfold and you will begin to feel whole – maybe for the first time.
You will discover your worth, find your voice, and declare who you truly are.
As we work together, you will learn how to be in the world and find success in a way that is defined by you.
Here’s to loving yourself and loving your life.
Sending blessings and love to you for a beautiful, abundant and juicy new year.
*Opt-In for free tips on How to Write Your (Heart-Inspired) Story in 2015 Delivered to Your Inbox*
Please check out a powerful new group program for 2015 –
Break Free of Your Inner Glass Ceiling – starting January 21st –