The Deep Somatic Roots of the Healing Ground – Cultivate a Safe, Nurturing Relationship with Yourself & Your Body – Untangle Protective Holding Patterns Held in Your Body, Your Life and in Your Relationships – The Hidden Early Developmental Trauma Patterning That Disconnects Us from Our Deepest, Truest Self.
What do you notice?
I work with each person from a whole person perspective – this is Whole Body Mental Health – with a focus on the whole self, allowing a deeper wisdom to guide me to what works best in each moment. In addition to offering the deep presence and nurturing awareness as the primary agent of change, I utilize methods such as Co-Regulating Touch Bodywork for Trauma, NeuroAffective Touch, Somatic Experiencing (SE), Transforming the Experience Based Brain for Somatic Resilience and Nervous System Regulation, Healing Ground Realization Process – to assist with releasing protective trauma patterns and resolving many other issues such as depression, anxiety, addictions, eating disorders, relationship and attachment issues.
There’s a deep invitation to address what underlies this need to project our inherent goodness outside of ourselves. To address the pervasive tendency to reject, berate, belittle, and attack oneself. A tendency that often goes unseen.
We all want to feel grounded, resilient and in the flow of life. Deep somatic Transforming Touch healing bodywork from trauma can support you to experience yourself as ongoing, undivided internal wholeness – allowing us to feel more of what is happening in our bodies – both difficult feelings and good feelings and everything in between – with less overwhelm and fear. We can encompass the depth, intensity and free flow of our perceptions, thoughts, emotions.
Release protective holding patterns held in the core of your body – release and untangle holding patterns in relation to your mother and father.
Wise Ways to Be with Early Trauma Patterns
You will have the opportunity to work with these challenges in your body-mind so you can develop more capacity to be present with what is and find true healing and awakening.
This is a combination of therapeutic support, body-focused work, as well as a focus on connecting to nature, the earth, the healing feminine and all there is. We will focus on:
Body: Regulating and balancing body physiology
Emotions: Increasing our capacity to be with emotions
Mind: Being with and releasing traumatic memories and beliefs
Our work together will include:
- Deepened recognition of your true nature through guided connection to the deepest parts of the core of your being.
- Healing practices to untangle long-held mother/father wound patterning held in the body.
- Pre & perinatal healing practices to provide a new experience of being birthed into the world.
- Integenerational trauma healing – healing long-held energy from the past
- Co-regulating touch bodywork for trauma – specialized touch and table work for healing early developmental trauma patterns held in the body.
- Somatic practices to help regulate the nervous system and build resilience.
- Psychotherapeutic processes for resolving the blocks to our full expression.
The presence of our own being is a powerful healing force. As we awaken to/as being and allow it to fully meet all our humanness as it is, we are healed and transformed from within.
You don’t need to be concerned with changing who you are or figuring out how to solve all your problems. You can’t erase your painful past. These goals will keep your mind busy forever and won’t bring you the happiness you long for.
Right now in this moment, you can relax away from the stressful mind and lean into the open, loving space of being aware that is completely at ease with things as they are.
And this is what’s true in any moment.
Slow down and recognize what is present for you.
- Instead of feeding the story of lack and limitation for one more second, you become aware of the breath.
- Instead of embellishing the drama of your emotions, you expand your attention to be aware of physical sensations appearing in your body.
- Then letting go of the breath and physical sensations, you rest in presence, coming home to the peace of your true nature.
Conditioned programming recurs—that’s its nature. It pulls you into ruminating about the past and worrying about what might come. When you enter the timeless now, and it’s an all-encompassing, naturally welcoming field of presence that holds everything with love.
Working with themes such as early development trauma, medical trauma and chronic pain, and examining how our bodies have constricted over time to help us survive. Although once effective in our survival, they are no longer required to constrict us. Using somatic practices, release techniques and embodiment attunement exercises to reduce body constrictions and enhance one’s vitality and restore resilience and well-being.
Experience yourself living and being in an unrestricted body. Soften years of holding, gripping and straining melt away. Take us on this journey inward through Awareness, Physical Sensation and Emotion, allowing us to fully embody ourselves in an entirely new way. As she said during our last session…..”it’s like remembering to come back to our wholeness – that part that has never been fragmented.
Here, finally we’re available to peace, freedom, intimacy, and inspiration.
We will focus on a wide variety of areas of concern that you may have:
- Family of Origin Relational & Ancestral Healing – Understand the effect of your early childhood or adverse childhood experiences on your emotional & physical health now
- Somatic Deep Body Healing – Reprocessing deeply held traumare within your brain and nervous system
- Attachment Healing – Rewire early attachment and familial patterns – Mother & Father Wounding
- Birth Trauma & Early Developmental Trauma Healing – Learn about your HPA axis, levels of cortisol and adrenaline and how these may be adversely be effecting you
- Embodied Recovery – Understand your somatic narrative and cultivate resiliency as a felt sense in your body
- Embodied Movement – Understand how movement, flow and sound can help you move through deeply held emotion
- Become aware of how stress feels in your body
- Facilitate emotional processing of deeply held or stuck emotion
- Process long-held anger, grief & loss
- Reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and overwhelm
- Integrate gut felt sense with cognition
- Work with and know your own needs and self care
- Become aware of stress activation patterns
- Work with communication, energy, movement, boundaries & limits
If you find yourself repeating painful patterns in your relationships – and/or are you often feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or anxious?
I support people to connect to their core self: This alone can begin to restore what was lost through developmental trauma and life’s circumstances. We each have within us everything we need to recover from what happened to us, or what should’ve happened that did not.
I am deeply devoted to supporting others to remember the innate deep wisdom of their hearts as part of my journey.
Be ever so gentle with your heart.