Seeing in the Dark – Unwind Stuck and Frozen Energy Held in Your Body – Step in to Life with Your Vulnerable Heart – Feel Alive, Open and Connected in Your Body & Relationships – Explore Your Somatic Depths – Allow the Ground to Support You – Softly. Gently. Slowly.
If you focus too directly on a problem, you have a problem for life. If we can soften our gaze and grip on the issue, everything changes. This work is an opportunity to surrender to the next level of not knowing. To begin a new relationship with ourselves and our bodies and to enter into the innate healing intelligence and deep wisdom of the body – and to be with what arises.
We all hold so much chronic tension in the body. Our tension is our ego resisting, not wanting to receive the emotional information so it locks it in the unconscious, in the body. In our work together we will practice how to turn towards our tension to receive their information and unlock the life force again, to experience more freedom and aliveness.
You will be guided to listen to the subtle language of your body, its sensations, its contractions and learn how to be present with it all in a way that brings spaciousness and deep peace.
The true joy of my work is allowing people the opportunity to experience their whole life as a practice for this very moment. To rewrite the blueprint that has been etched across their hearts, their bodies and their minds and to mend that great divide, one cell at a time.
I use an Integrative approach including many modalities including Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Resilience & Regulation, Transforming the Experience-Based Brain, The Polyvagal Theory, Autonomic Nervous System Mapping, The Safe & Sound Listening Protocol and Co-Regulating Touch Bodywork for Trauma, Family Trauma Imprint/Intergenerational Trauma Healing, Energy Healing, Healing with Nature and Movement Repatterning.
We work closely with your body’s deeply held threat/fear/stress responses, allowing your body to slowly begin to move towards safety.I use a combination of approaches to help individuals and couples fling open the heaviness that they have been living behind, and to honestly say in their bones – “I feel safe in my body to be present with myself, to follow what I want to in my life, and to let love in now.”
Are you ready to feel alive and connected to your life again?
As a woman who spends a majority of her time listening to, seeing, supporting and nurturing others in their life, you may long for time when you yourself can be seen, and have your own strong, clear voice be cherished and celebrated. You know you were put on this earth for something besides growing, fostering and supporting others, you’re just not sure what that is, or how to go about doing it.
Perhaps you’ve fantasized about making a bold move, but it all feels too risky. Maybe a major change has occurred in your life already – a major health crisis, the loss of an important relationship, or perhaps the start of a new one. You may also wonder why you don’t feel good, when you have everything in life that you thought would bring happiness and contentment. You may be a parent at the end of your rope, part of a couple that is struggling to find trust again, newly single, or in a job that is suffocating you. Perhaps your kids have finally left the nest, or are starting school. Your life as you know it has been shaken up.
You simply cannot go on any longer running on autopilot – doing what is expected of you, holding your breath with a tight smile on your face. You are taking it as a sign that something has got to change.
You are ready to feel alive again – many people reach a point in life where they feel their life as they know it has gotten too small for them, and they are called to express the fullness of who they are in their relationships and in the world.
It is absolutely possible to feel wildly uninhibited and expansive in your life without having to give up life as you know it, or suffer tremendously.
You may be surprised to realize that the experiences, beliefs, feelings that were supposedly banal, difficult, tragic, shameful, secret, or unimportant, are actually sacred and contain powerful medicine that can heal you and others when transformed through the alchemy of the creative-embodiment process.
When you step fully into this embodied expression you become more attractive both to yourself and to those around you. It becomes possible to go after what you really want and get it.
“I can’t take it any more” becomes “I don’t have to!” or “I know what to do and I can do it!”. Anger becomes liberating. Boredom blossoms into excitement and chaos finds a natural order. A shamed and defeated posture is transformed into an open chest, a strong spine, and a calm and assured gaze.
Together, we will undercover and understand:
- Our symptoms are signals from our deepest self.
- Identify our individual issues and strengths.
- Identify the root causes of our emotional and physical issues so that we can fully heal.
- Provide individualized care specifically for you.
- Find coherence – where all parts of your body, mind and spirit are in harmonious alignment and your actions and achievements are completely true to you.
- Heal at the roots of our chronic stress response – physical and emotional roots held in the body.
- Notice health patterns related to our fear response arises.
- How Relational/Family trauma patterns show up in your relationships today.
Know yourself, trust yourself, find clarity around what you want and need, giving you access to the ability to express with less fear, shame or the desire to shut down. You will experience a deep sense of aliveness and freedom, leading you to create more meaningful connections and hold deeper conversations with colleagues, employers, friends, family and partners. You will live in a place of knowing you are whole, worthy and you belong.
We will focus on a wide variety of areas of concern that you may have:
- Family of Origin Relational & Ancestral Healing – Understand the effect of your early childhood or adverse childhood experiences on your emotional & physical health now
- Somatic Deep Body Healing – Reprocessing deeply held trauma within your brain and nervous system
- Attachment Healing & Break in the Bond with Mother– Rewire early attachment and familial patterns – Mother & Father Wounding
- Birth Trauma & Early Developmental Trauma Healing – Learn about your HPA axis, levels of cortisol and adrenaline and how these may be adversely be effecting you
- Embodied Recovery – Understand your somatic narrative and cultivate resiliency as a felt sense in your body
- Embodied Movement – Understand how movement, flow and sound can help you move through deeply held emotion
- Become aware of how stress feels in your body
- Facilitate emotional processing of deeply held or stuck emotion
- Process long-held anger, grief & loss
- Reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and overwhelm
- Integrate gut felt sense with cognition
- Work with and know your own needs and self care
- Become aware of stress activation patterns
- Work with communication, energy, movement, boundaries & limits
If you find yourself repeating painful patterns in your relationships – and/or are you often feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or anxious?
Connect to your core self and allow your body to feel fully alive – this alone can begin to restore what was lost through developmental trauma and life’s circumstances. We each have within us everything we need to recover from what happened to us, or what should’ve happened and did not.
I am deeply devoted to supporting others to remember the innate deep wisdom of their hearts as part of my journey. I am dedicated to freeing myself and helping others free themselves from the unintended burden of familial, cultural, and ancestral imprinting. It is your right to experience being in your body as an easeful, pleasurable and joyous experience.
This work is support for you to feel more ease through deep embodiment, the immense gifts of slowing way down, how to lovingly hold and transform your story and become a master of our nervous system.
As you heal, you begin to feel your core as goodness; to deeply know that you belong, to feel a oneness with life. You can feel an unshakeable love in your heart that becomes a stable background in your life. The greater empathy and compassion you feel for yourself extends to all beings and the earth itself.
I hold you with kindness, deep respect and space to be with you as you are. This deep presence will shift our felt sense experience of whole body mental and physical health care. My approach is open, spacious and flexible. I look forward to inviting you in to my space.
Who would you be if you felt nourished and loving towards yourself every day?
Say ‘yes’ to what feels nourishing, joyful and expansive. Be ever so gentle with your heart.