Embodying Emotions in the Flow – Healing the Fear Body & Being with the Inner Voice of Chronic Stress, Anxiety & Fear – Co-Regulating Touch Bodywork for Healing Nervous System & Neuromuscular Defensive Tension Patterns – Unwind and Soften Deeply Entangled Emotions, Thoughts and Beliefs.
~ Martha Graham
- Recognize and understand your true needs.
- Heal mother and father wounding.
- Respectfully and compassionately move through layers of defensive patterning and differentiate layers that are not yours.
- Reconnect with your innate essence and authentic impulses, so you can follow your inspiration and passions.
- An increased capacity to be with your feelings, emotions, sensations, expanding your window of tolerance.
- Reparent your younger part -learning to give to yourself what you didn’t receive in your early years.
Healing means integrating your past and changing the narrative, learning to be with yourself, to be with your pain, to give yourself what you need and didn’t receive. We heal layer by layer and continue to grow towards a more fulfilling life and a stronger sense of self.
- Reach out for support more often, instead of holding it all in on their own.
- Can access more joy and pleasure in their day to day life.
- Have practices to stop the overthinking, ruminating and worrying patterns.
- Set healthy boundaries around how much they give, and to whom.
- Bring more compassion & choice to their behaviour patterns.
- Are more present and grounded and able to trust life more.
So many women die with their deepest potential unexplored. Many of us believe that in order to be “good” and “loved” and “not-kicked-out-of-society,” that we must ignore what is true for ourselves and pay most of our attention to others.
Following what feels the truest to us can feel scary.
How do we live with it all?
Feeling the Fear Body
Somatic Wisdom Practice
Soften your grip on the world around you and notice your back against your chair, bed or couch.
Notice – are you safe in this moment?
How do you know – what do you notice in your body?
We often believe our thoughts and feelings as true without question, and get lost in a negative story about ourselves or our lives.
In fact, all our thoughts and feelings are temporary. They arise and pass away. They don’t define who we are. Our true nature isn’t to be found in what’s happening, but in the compassionate presence that relates to what’s happening. In other words, we are not the contents of our noticing, we are noticing itself.
When we forget this, we can get sucked into the drama of what’s happening and can’t give ourselves the kindness and support we may need in each moment.
We also tighten and resist what’s arising when it’s unpleasant, and what we resist persists and grows stronger. When we remain aware and don’t get so lost in our experience, we suffer less.
One way to disentangle our sense of self from the contents of our experience is through noticing practice. We simply notice what we are thinking, feeling, or sensing so we maintain some perspective.
We will focus on a wide variety of areas of concern that you may have:
- Family of Origin Relational & Ancestral Healing – Understand the effect of your early childhood or adverse childhood experiences on your emotional & physical health now
- Somatic Deep Body Healing – Reprocessing deeply held traumare within your brain and nervous system
- Attachment Healing – Rewire early attachment and familial patterns – Mother & Father Wounding
- Birth Trauma & Early Developmental Trauma Healing – Learn about your HPA axis, levels of cortisol and adrenaline and how these may be adversely be effecting you
- Embodied Recovery – Understand your somatic narrative and cultivate resiliency as a felt sense in your body
- Embodied Movement – Understand how movement, flow and sound can help you move through deeply held emotion
- Become aware of how stress feels in your body
- Facilitate emotional processing of deeply held or stuck emotion
- Process long-held anger, grief & loss
- Reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and overwhelm
- Integrate gut felt sense with cognition
- Work with and know your own needs and self care
- Become aware of stress activation patterns
- Work with communication, energy, movement, boundaries & limits
If you find yourself repeating painful patterns in your relationships – and/or are you often feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or anxious?
I support people to connect to their core self: This alone can begin to restore what was lost through developmental trauma and life’s circumstances. We each have within us everything we need to recover from what happened to us, or what should’ve happened that did not.
I am deeply devoted to supporting others to remember the innate deep wisdom of their hearts as part of my journey.
Be ever so gentle with your heart.