A Path of Self-Acceptance – You Don’t Have to Be a ‘Certain’ Way to Be Loved.
You may be noticing limiting patterns or painful relational dynamics in some aspects of your life – and want to let go of feeling stuck or held back in these ways. You may not feel accepting of yourself as you are, or feel that you need to be a ‘certain’ way to be loved by someone. You may be feeling unappreciated or devalued – not enough or less than in some way – and want to finally understand how to move through these feelings of stuckness or blocks in a more permanent way.
What can you let go of and what can you allow into your life now?
This is the eve of a new year – are you ready to invest in yourself and willing to be curious about yourself in new ways?
I’ll be right there, supporting you along your path.
love Kim xoxo
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.kimcochrane.ca
- Enhance your health & cultivate whole-body well-being
- Develop body awareness & acceptance
- Develop trust – in yourself and others
- Learn to communicate confidently and honestly
- Transform your relationships
- Work through challenging emotions
- Experience potent awareness and aliveness in the present moment
- Discover your true, empowered Self