Living Your Hearts’ Desire
I am fortunate that many people get in touch with me throughout the year to ask if I can help them understand themselves more fully, to create more emotionally-fulfilling relationships and careers, to connect more fully to their bodies, and to live in a way that feels more authentic for them.
We don’t know what the future holds for us, but we can release the past, learn what is true for us in our hearts and start anew at any time. If you are willing to give yourself the space and time to step into the unknown, your life can change in unique and exciting ways.
We will work together to shift your energy, wake you up to your emotional realm, connect to your body, calm your mind, and create an integrated whole-being experience in your life, based on your living your hearts’ desire.
Do you want to deepen your emotional connections?
Do you want to live more fully and completely?
Do you want to bring your authentic gifts to the surface in your life and career?
If so, here’s some of what we’ll experience together:
1) Get in Touch with Your Feelings – Become aware of your feelings in mind and body and learn to express them freely.
2) Feel Your Emotions – More and more, you will learn how to feel; move through your emotions, release stuck emotions, and begin to live more deeply.
3) Embrace Your Body Wisdom – Pay attention to how your body feels, connect authentically to your body and begin to integrate mind/body wellness in your life.
4) Breathe Deeply & Move – Connect to your breath and move your body as a regular part of your life, and you will begin to notice changes in all aspects of your life.
5) Feel to Heal – Having a healthy relationship with your emotions is the juice of living fully and authentically in your life. You are here now to live fully and completely. Part of what makes you, YOU, is your authenticity, your emotional expression, your uniqueness, your essence. Learn to recognize, feel and express all that it is to be YOU.
6) Release Long-Held Patterns & Feelings that may have been causing you to suffer for a long time.
When we begin to pay attention and be curious about ourselves in new ways, we can begin to make decisions that are based on love and abundance, rather than fear and lack. Then, we begin to notice real shifts in our lives.
When you allow yourself to take a step into the unknown (even just a little bit), the potential for transformation and liberation is endless.
Wishing you peace, love & aliveness in 2014.