Couples Intensive (2.5 hours)
My Studio – Lower Level
6633 Highway #7- Suite #012
- The couples intensive is a 2.5-hour session can be scheduled at your convenience.
Couples will take away new skills and tools to practice and a greater sense of intimacy and understanding.This intensive is for couples who:
– Have been struggling with longstanding issues and want to a deeper understanding of what is happening for them and a path for repairing and resolving the issues together.
– Want to gain understanding and awareness of their patterns and habits in one in-depth session.
– Want to gain clarity about their relationship and what they can do now.
– Are in crisis and want to know what to do next.
– Want to learn and practice important skills to improve their relationship.
– Want to decide whether to stay together or to let go of the relationship in a loving and kind way.
- Deeper intimacy
- Increased vulnerability
- Improved communication skills that they can bring to daily conversations
- An understanding and clarity of their patterns
- An understanding of boundaries and walls
- Skills to identify and express preferences
- An experience of the impact of right/wrong and the possibilities of agree/disagree
- An increase in awareness and understanding of behaviours and defenses
- A deeper recognition and transformation of entrenched family rules and patterns
The more we have ‘at stake’ in a relationship, the more challenging it can be to share your feelings and to listen. Unaddressed misunderstandings, unspoken wishes, and recurring struggle-points can become the breeding ground for ‘score-keeping’, distancing, and resentments.
A mutual pathway to connection is fundamental to identifying stumbling blocks and laying the groundwork for a dynamic, enduring primary relationship.
The intensive begins with an in-depth exploration of communication from a couples perspective. As well, a variety of breathing and body-awareness experiences help build a foundation for connection and growth. Each couple then applies their learning’s to identifying and expressing wishes, wants and preferences — and exploring the impact and possibilities of this self-definition for their relationship.
Couples will walk away from this intensive session with:
The cost of this session is $350.00.
Bookings are closed for this event.