Sensing Into the Body – Repatterning Your Nervous System Response for Ease & Flow.
When our pattern is to ignore and suppress our feelings, it makes sense that we are somewhat skeptical when we suddenly want to know “what’s up?” And yet we long for that intimate attention.
Your body knows how to heal; you just need a skilled guide. We work together to renegotiate old emotional and physical patterns that aren’t serving you well. Healing is felt as increased attention to and sensation in your body – increased presence in your life, deeper connections with ourselves, your loved ones, and with world.
- Better self-regulation – reacting to what life serves up with less overwhelm, anxiety or shut down; and
- Improved resiliency – stronger ability to rebound from discouragements or difficulties, small to large.
It can feel restorative to spend body-focused time on what has been happening in your mind and body – and moving towards the feeling of safety, acceptance and calm – the safe space – helps you to find the courage you need to move to a new way of seeing and being.
As we age, and live within the stresses of our world, there is a loss of fluidity and circulation in the tissues of the body, and a loss of activation within the fluids themselves – making us feel tired, achy, stiff, or depressed.
Welcome. I look forward to being with you.
love Kim, xo
When we can feel ourselves, we are able to detect and understand the sensations and emotions our bodies signal to us – and we can connect with ourselves and others from a place of felt honesty and sensitivity, set better boundaries, and make clearer decisions about our interactions.
Our first meeting happens in person or online (using Zoom or Skype), and we will talk about what is bringing you in and how you are hoping our work together will help. Our first meeting is about getting to know you, discovering your energy, how you want to work together, and asking any questions you have about the process.
I have 3 new openings for clients now – working online – beginning in June, July & August.
TWO New Offerings:
When you find yourself caught in conditioned patterns – running on fear-based automatic programming—feeling anxious & overwhelmed – you’re not available to love, or get in touch with the deepest, most authentic and truthful parts of yourself.
I’m blending my 20+ years of expertise & wisdom to help YOU accelerate momentum on your journey of healing, move beyond conditioned, fear-based patterns, uncover and bring your specific gifts into the world, rewrite your restrictive beliefs, get into your body, let go of perfection, and what others want for you, forge a new future for yourself – beyond your family patterns – and learn to live with pleasure and recognize the power of your own presence.
- You feel separate from others and your own experience.
- You feel disconnected from your body, feel that you are falling short in some way in your life & haven’t been paying attention to your heart or your dreams.
- Your nervous mind is preoccupied by keeping you safe in a world that feels confusing and out of control.
- With your body in knots, you compulsively try to figure out how to get what you want, feel better and make everything okay.
- You find yourself feeling chronically stuck – unable to move or do what your heart is calling you to do – worried about what your parents, significant other or friends have to say about the changes you would like to make in your life.
4-WEEK Mindful Somatic Program for Separation & Divorce
This program is for everyone who is going through or has gone through a separation or divorce. You can start anytime, and the session times are customized to fit your schedule.
Going through separation and divorce is hard. Our resources are diminished and we’re in pain. We become less present and more reactive. We struggle to enjoy parts of life that once fulfilled us. We may lose connection with our children, our friends, our work or our physical environment. We may make choices that undermine our health and well-being.
Through this focused, one-on-one program, I will help you develop a consistent mindfulness somatic practice, providing a gentle and straightforward way to meet the intensity of this time in your life. I will support you to develop skills that lower your reactivity and create the space to be in your life, moment-to-moment.
We will work together to enable you to respond to life from a place of wisdom and compassion, tolerate difficult emotions, make good decisions based on your values and goals, and break patterns of stress, anger, anxiety and self-harm.
This program will help you:
- Understand the conditions that create suffering in your life, so you can live more fully
- Learn how to process difficult experiences in order to move through what you’re struggling with
- Cultivate the ability to accept intense feelings without being controlled by them
- React differently to challenging thoughts and feelings
- Live a life aligned with who you are now and who you are becoming
- Learn the foundations of a mindful somatic practice as a tool to meet suffering with compassion
With our willingness to turn toward our suffering, we slowly acknowledge, integrate, and accept the truth of our challenges and losses. In so doing, we open our hearts and experience deep connection to the most precious parts of our lives.
I look forward to walking this path with you.
You can start anytime, and the session times are customized to fit your schedule – offered online and in-person.
If you are curious about this 4-week program, please get in touch to learn more – email@example.com.
Creating Well-Being Through Nervous System Regulation.
Nurturing Connection, Restoration & Building Resilience.
Easing the Body ~ Calming the Mind ~ Opening the Heart.
Somatic Experiencing ~ Body-Mind Centering ~ Breathwork ~ Movement.